sexta-feira, 20 de março de 2009

Ring the alarm I been through this too long But I'll be damned if I see another chick on your armWon't Ring the alarm I been through this too long But I'll be damned if I see another chick on your armShe gon' be rockin' chinchilla coats If I let you go Get in the house off the coast If I let you go She gon' take everything I own If I let you go I can't let you go, damn if I let you go She gone rock the VVS stones If I let you go In the 'Bach or the RollsIf I let you go She gon' profit everything I taughtIf I let you go I can't let you go, damn if I let you go Tell me how should I feel When I know what I know And my female intuition Telling me you a dog People told me 'bout the flames I couldn't see through the smoke When I need answers, accusations What you mean you gon' choke?Oh You can't stay, you gotta go Ain't no other chick spendin' your doughThis is taking a toll, the way the story unfolds Not the picture perfect movie everyone would've saw...She gon' be rockin' chinchilla coatsIf I let you goGet in the house off the coastIf I let you goShe gon' take everything I ownIf I let you goI can't let you go, damn if I let you go....

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário